- How to use
- Combines AlgaDermTM Complex, our proprietary, clinically proven ingredient, with Marine Tri-Peptide to fight free radicals and support skin's natural collagen production for age-defying skin.
- Ingredients include skin-softening aloe, restorative hyaluronic acid and skin balancing Pro-Vitamin B5.
- Individually packaged single-use silk masks.
- For all skin types.
Unfold mask and remove from backing. Firmly apply either side of mask to clean, dry face, adjusting around eyes, nose, and mouth areas to ensure direct contact with the skin. Normal tingling and cooling sensations may occur. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask and gently massage remaining essence into skin. Do not rinse. Discard Mask. Follow with our Restoring Marine Serum or Marine Night Therapy. Use 1-2 times per week. For external use only. In case of direct contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
A combination of three types of seaweed and Vitamin B3, AlgaDerm™ is a powerful antioxidant complex that naturally detoxifies, restores and protects the moisture barrier for more balanced, healthier-looking skin.
- Clinically proven to even the look of skin's tone and texture by reducing the appearance of dark spots, red skin undertones and pores.
- Promotes natural detoxification to reduce and calm environmental stressors found in normal, aging skin.
- 95% of participating consumers reported that the products improved skin's hydration, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles in just 8 weeks.
Marine Tri-Peptide is a three-chain amino acid sequence that replicates the three-chain amino acid sequences that are naturally occurring in our skin's own collagen protein structure.
- Supports the natural production of collagen in skin, which visibly improves the appearance of smoothness and firmness and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bioidentical, pure tripeptide based on amino-acids abundantly found in certain seaweeds
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Copper DNA, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycosyl Trehalose, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)*, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Laminaria Hyperborea (Brown Seaweed) Extract*, Porphyridium Cruentum Culture Conditioned Media (Red Seaweed)*, Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Seaweed) Extract*, Tripeptide 29, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Polysorbate 20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed (Orange Oil). *AlgaDermTM Complex