Dermaplaning Blades & 30ml Rosehip Oil
This product is currently sold out.
At home dermaplaning starter pack
3 x Biodegradable dermaplaning blades
30ml Rosehip Oil
HOW TO USE:
Silki Dermaplaning Blades are sold in packs of 3
2-3 uses per blade
1. Start with a freshly cleansed face and use a headband to keep your hair from sticking to your face.
2. Use Silki Dermaplaning Blades on a 45-degree angle and gently stroke in the direction of the hair. We recommend dermaplaning downwards.
You can choose to dermaplane on either slightly wet skin or dry skin. Wet skin may cause the blade to slip so please handle it with care, however a gentle natural facial oil is what we recommend.
Lubricants we recommend: Rosehip Oil or Aloe Vera Gel.
3. After each stroke, wipe the blade on a cotton pad so you can see the results.
4. Gently wash your face to remove any remaining hairs laying on the surface of your skin and then apply a facial serum.
5. Remain Make-up free for the day to reduce any chance of irritation.
Eliminates vellus hair, (peach fuzz on face)
Instant soft, smooth and dewy skin
Provides the perfect canvas for makeup application
Helps skin care products penetrate the skin easily
Removes dry dead skin
Deeply Nourishes and Hydrates Skin
Protects against Sun Damage
Fights Against Acne and Eczema
Diminishes fine lines and Wrinkles
Repairs damaged skin tissue and Stretch Marks
Boosts Collagen formation and Skin Elasticity
Biodegradable wheat straw material
Japanese stainless steel blade with protective teeth